- iPhone in India: Foxconn to manufacture smartphones in Karnataka by April 2024Apple's decision to manufacture iPhones in India aims at diversifying away from China
- The tech tricks that make computer games look realComputer games are becoming indistinguishable from photos or videos of the real world.
- Powerful artificial-intelligence ban possible, government adviser warnsSystems above a certain power may need to be stopped, a member of the government's AI Council says.
- Amazon to pay $25m over child privacy violationsThe online giant is also penalised for allowing Ring doorbell workers access to customer recordings.
- AI: War crimes evidence erased by social media platformsFootage of potential human rights abuses may be lost after platforms delete it, the BBC has found.