- Stay ahead in AI race, tech boss urges WestThe chief executive of a software firm says adversaries must not be allowed to catch up.
- Twitch scraps ad changes after streamers leave platformOne streamer tells BBC News this is the push he needed to leave the platform altogether.
- Warning firms may use brain data to watch workersThe data watchdog examined a range of potential future uses of “neurotech” in a new report.
- Crypto: 24-hour cooling-off period included in ad overhaulCrypto bosses could face up to two years' imprisonment if they fail to comply with the new rules.
- BBC, BA and Boots issued with ultimatum by cyber gang ClopThe group warns personal details of 100,000 staff will be published if employers do not get in touch.