Swarnavahini My Friends | 12-02-2023
4 months ago410 0
Swarnavahini My Friends | 29-01-2023
4 months ago240 0
- AI: War crimes evidence erased by social media platformsFootage of potential human rights abuses may be lost after platforms delete it, the BBC has found.
- Amazon to pay $30m over Alexa and Ring privacy violationsIt will also pay out after allowing employees of its Ring doorbell system access to customer recordings.
- AI 'godfather' Yoshua Bengio feels 'lost' over life's workCanadian computer scientist Yoshua Bengio tells the BBC he did not realise AI would develop so fast.
- Music streaming royalties to be discussed by governmentIt will look into claims of unfairness amid reports labels receive the lion's share of royalties.
- Elon Musk: Tesla boss on first China trip in over three yearsThe multi-billionaire has not yet publicly commented on the visit, which comes amid US-China tensions.