- Spotify will not ban AI-made music, says bossIn a rare interview, Spotify boss Daniel Ek talks to the BBC about AI, regulation and Harry and Meghan.
- US-China rivalry spurs investment in space techThe race to get back to the moon is fuelling US investment in private sector space firms.
- Amazon takes on Microsoft as it invests billions in AnthropicThe company is in a race among big tech firms to exploit the potential of artificial intelligence.
- Metaverse: What happened to Mark Zuckerberg's next big thing?Two years ago, the metaverse was billed as the next big thing - but many in the tech world have already moved on.
- How the fall of the 'King of Crypto' cost one British man millionsAs Sam Bankman-Fried awaits trial for fraud, his former investors wonder if they will ever recoup their losses.