- Oprah and Nigella deepfaked in influencer 'manifestation' adsPiers Morgan and Oprah have criticised the use of AI deepfake ads used to promote a "manifestation" guide.
- AI chip firm Nvidia valued at $2tnBooming business at Nvidia sees investors bet the AI revolution will live up to its "hype".
- Google denies Gmail is shutting down after viral hoaxThe tech giant says its email service is 'here to stay' after a hoax picked up 7m views on social media.
- Leisure firm told scanning staff faces is illegalThe data watchdog orders Serco Leisure to stop using facial recognition technology on its employees.
- Reddit users say share plans 'beginning of the end'Redditors are reacting with anger as the social media platform files to become publicly listed.